Dear Me
Things to do before I forget by Thursday:(in random order)
Say goodbye to everyone. get their contact info.
Keep in touch with cute guys from language center, esp. those that are staying around.
Watch Kill Bill Vol. 2
Clean up my sister's room so that she won't beat me up when she comes back.
Study for Chinese Finals, Politics Final
Write Final Chinese Essay and Oral Report Speech
Concoct a Research proposl on the Fourth Nuclear Power Plant Controversy in Taiwan
Be Creative with a Taiwanese Politics Paper..hopefully combine it with the former. Highly interested in Social Movements and its role in political development in Taiwan.
BUY my return Ticket
make up my mind about being evil or nice in general
start looking for more jobs and be clearer as to what industry I am interested in.
be gutsy enough to plan my next year to be a productive bum year with the overarching theme of artistic expression, travels, and friends. Slightly on the romantically bohemic side.
pack the right outfits for campus dance, commencement, and also the following two weeks. but not too much that I won't have space for my other junk.
EXCERCISE. I really should swim. Certain parts of my body are getting ridiculously large and bloated.next step might be explosion. I like my current set of wardrobes, so I'd like to go back to my normal weight.
ahhhhhh
why do us human beings have so many wants and needs?
I'm going write one paper tomorrow and watch Kill Bill.
That's right.
Goodnight me.
ME

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home