Saturday, May 1

Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind

Hmm..Jim Carrey, you do these movies well. You successfully portrayed many people that I have came across and cared about deeply in my life, or even loved. Amidst the plot's subtle intricacies, I found the most important line in the movie. I think it goes something along of the line of, "I have loved so you much but I don't know anything about you." (something like that, i'm sure that i'm not doing it justice). Also, Joelie and Clementine found each other again in the end of the movie and decided to be together again even though they know that the relationship would go nowhere in the end from their previous experiences.

Upon exiting the movie, I wondered about whether or not a particular episode of love should be erased from my life. One that truly meant a lot to me, but it also effectively hurted me so. Then I decided, had I been the one to decide, perhaps I would chose to remember ONLY the good parts of the man that I loved, and erase the bad. Afterall, memories stay in our mind and heart, and it doesn't really affect the past. Even if I only remembered the good of the him, it doesn't mean that we will be together again. If I hated him to my guts, I still would have to live on without him whether I like it or not. Same goes for many other cases.

Remember love and forgetting hatred. Living in the moment and quit planning and worrying about the second ahead and all the stupid consequences could possbily start making us all happier.

If you have the slightest suspicions that you hate someone, then drop it and try to 'erase' the hate and keep the love.

*I turned a shitty day into a mellow, chill, happy one....*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home