Thursday, May 13

can't help but be stupid sometimes

Human reflex, defense mechanisms, or pure downright cowardice and denial sometimes cause people to act strangely. I, for one, fall prey of that once and awhile. As much as I take pride in controlling how I act or react to people and events in a civil, orderly, diplomatic, and mostly thoughtful and kind manner, it does not always materialize as per the original blue print.

Recently, my mind was saturated with common human error of not being able to find a way out of a situation that should really just be left as is. Trying force any sort of revolution or change is way too costly. I did it anyways because there was no way back. Many times, I mean to say one thing and then end up doing another. Or even worse, I mean not to act a certain way, but I do it anyways. When I realize that it might be hurtful for those that are involved, it pains me too.

So the clear solution here is cool off, get enough rest, and get back on track with things. Life is too short to dwell on stupid blunders, and yes I still care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home