Personality/Emotional Constipation...
Usually, I either write when I'm extremely happy or extremely upset. I would say, on a happy/upset scale, i'm leaning towards the above average upset right now. Work in of itself is progressing, however the people element is highly frustrating at the moment. Anyone who knows me well will know that I talk a lot in general, but when I don't utter over a total of a paragraph a day, there must be something wrong. I call it personatliy/emotional constipation. I haven't found the right opportunity to gradually let out my personality. Call it arrogance towards my social environment or pure disorientation. In any case, I don't want to delve into an IR style analysis of the current office politics situation. Nonetheless, I do want to point out that it was one heck of a shitty day, the worse by far I must say, perhaps the most memorable in the future.As stepped out of our building lobby and thought how horrible of a day it was, I walked by a homeless man eating his dinner out in the streets with his meager belongings with him, I realized how spoiled I was. I have a job, I have a family, I have a home to go to, and I am relatively healthy. I should not be so concerned with all the power struggle within and the social situations. All these are external distractions and complications that we human being get caught up with and lose focus. It's the basic essentials that matters, not all the external materialistics things.
Falguni says, welcome to the real world. I say, welcome to the real world and don't ever forget that there'sa greater world outside the 'real world.'
Cheers to all

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home