Monday, February 23

CIEE is cute!

www.ciee.org look up study abroad in Taiwan

=)


CIEE, you guys all surprised me. I love it! My lovely roommates: Meilan 美 蘭 ﹐ and Amy.
Between the three of us, we are Polish, Taiwanese, Mexican, and American! How much cooler
can we get! Both of your boyfriends are cute! haha.

Um, here are the crazy quotes word for word that you guys wrote me for my ice breaker:

You are CUTE!!!!!
Crazy girl who renames people!
Has too many Eurotrash friends.
Sarah is friendly and has lived in Connecticut
姐 姐 你 好 可 愛 ﹗ 而 且 真 的 不 凶 ﹗
changeable like a fun chameleon
Is old. like a lot.
good good roommate! very amiable and nice!!!
Sara works for the C.I.A. (you can't trust her!)-zadoc...what the heck?!
Have to take us to concert!
Very friendly, makes u feel at home, not shy, doesnt stay in school ;).

Thanks you guys! so i'm a crazy, friendly, cute girl that likes to rename ppl and works for theC.I.A.!

www.nccu.edu.tw
www.ciee.org
www.brown.edu

ciaociao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home