Monday, February 23

Um..yeah: recipe for chilling sara-style

wow, for the first time I'm blogging while my mind is perfectly clear, my body's relaxed, and i'm happy. All other times, I've been stressed, mind bogged down with god knows what, and body completely tense. Most of the time, I just finished going through an intense emotional toil, stressful day, and whatnot.

I should've written in more pleasant times like this one when I can share with you things that I like to savor myself. Well, I am savoring it too. ^___^ //

So here's the recipe for relaxation and temporal happiness on a more regular basis:

Tons of herbal tea (today's recipe was lemon grass, apple blossom, and catluna)
Funky creation: Orangeade (lemon/orange/ice water)
Strawberry salad over milk and honey dressing
Baked dumpling wrap with butter
Good company (family and great friend that shops and eats like me...yay sooms!!)
Stressing other cashier's at ESPIRIT out by counting down from 10 to 1 on very very loud annoygin English to force them to attend to me before i reach one or i'd just leave and not purchase....)
Great mommy's Hainan Chicken Rice (Nasi Uduk, Chicken, Singaporean Chili, and Catonese Scallions sauce)
The English Patient on Plasma TV
Pretending that we were planning on swimming and spa-ing before dinner
Eye glass shopping
Force Sumi to shop in my room as I dig through my stuff and pass some 'treausures' to her.
Stress-free gossip (I finally appreciated the necessity of male existence in this world).
The thought of asexual reproducation and ensuing discussion over it.

wahlah!

Winning Mahjong over parents and family
Yummy BBQ
A nice LONG bath :)

~__~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home