Wednesday, February 11

to the Rich "shuai" dahlanpa

Dude,

Childhood buddy. i didn't know you that well back in DIS, but like I felt like I know you so much better now that re-met. It's not even from the afternoon tea that we had. It was more from the V-mix re-encounter. In a way, I regret not having to gotten to know you earlier, but in way, like I always tell you, life has its own ways to chugging along. Seriously, we can't control it. I guess its life again that brought us back together. Its the shit, no i mean, the challenges and obstacles that life has put forth for us to deal. It really is. In a way, I'm so glad that we met again. And i'm honored that you are sharing with me who you are and who you have become. I really am honored, and I feel very safe when talking to you, confiding to you. You've become family to me. I'm not saying this just cuz of what you told me today, I'm saying this b/c I've felt this way for awhile,a nd I didn't know how to put it. I love this world dearly, and I wanted to tell you that I love you dearly too. Please live it up!

Hugs & Love,
Sara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home