ode to rich, my buddy on promoting world 'single-hood'
Dear Rich,This is what I did today. My head hurted. It hurted b/c I partied too much on the 7th....got hit on by two hot guys from a neat lounge...what can i say? =). One of them was my sis's ex's older bro. muahahahha. My head is about to explode. I went for rehab today, you know what kind of rehab it is, and I don't need to disclose it out here. Most people who are reading it knows.
The doctor's visit went well, I had a great lunch at Ponderosa with my parents and uncle. It felt like eating at the ratty, even the utensils looked like it. I practically devoured all the battered frieds there. YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM.
Then, I ran into a techie, digital imaging type workshop/studio...went in, and exchanged name cards. Then, I headed over to my new/old workplace. I went back to TFD (see link), btw most of the English materials were written by me. I will be working there on a case by case basis and won't have to be there all day long=). Had a great meeting today, and was sitting in the meeting with SOoms. It was fun b/c it felt like an IR seminar...we were passing on notes and stuff and rolling eyes. Then we had a great dinner splitting salad and basil, pesto, pine nut, bacon pasta.....and shitloads of salads. I mean SHITTTTTTTTTLOAAAAAAAAAAAAADS.
I've decided to fly to L.A. in a week just for the heck of it. Wanna meet me there? We should have a BTS reunion in my name!! muahahahah
OK, on my way home, i managed to buy a few alanis CD's, a hazelnut butter (like peanut butter but hazelnut flavored)﹐ , and i'm listening to it right now.
Hmmm...then i came home...on the bus, i met this mother and daughter, and they liked me so much that they gave me their cafe's name card. I ended up talking to the high school girl for the whole 40 minutes of bus ride. Going to her cafe with my mommy on wednesday before the TeresaTeng (鄧麗君) musical. My head was about to explode when I got home, so took a one hour long bath with Japanese Onsen pack and deep breathing excercises. It kinda worked, but I'm beat. I'm going to meat the Minister of the Examination Yuan tomorrow, and some other big shot in the afternoon. Will be in suit gear.
I'mgoing to quit my convenience store job.
cheers,
Sara-pooh

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home