Saturday, December 20

I'm currently experiencing the "lost-on-earth" syndrome. Constantly in search of a purpose of living, in desperation I sought refuge on BLOG. I'm a globe trotting survivor. I consider myself a survivor in the sense that I am still suffering yet surviving from the repercussions of travels. When people say that travelling or living in a foreign country changes your world, or rocked your world, they do have a valid point. Such overrated 'transformation' sticks with you long beyond you have returned home. I've searched the world for who I am or want to be, but the conclusion after two years of feeble attempt is that I am not worthy of being found. Perhaps, I do not even exist. I wanted to write, and whoever is out there listening, I thank you. There will be more to come, and I anticipate more substantial, intellectual ranting than what is put forth here today. There will be no chronological order. This space will be my excuse to bring up memory fragments of the past, a chance to overanalyze the constantly overlooked inner-self. I've been too busy looking packaging the outside merits that the truth can only come out in this form. Maybe I am already far to far from the reality, if there is one at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home